Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between. This bag is a reminder that our prairies are precious and diverse ecosystems and we need to protect them. Design by artist Dean Biechler, this tote is sure to be a conversation starter as well as a beautiful piece of artwork.
"Tropical rain forests get a lot of press. They are disappearing at an alarming rate around the world due to human development. Species diversity can be incredible in a tropical rain forest. Many rain forest species are showy, but many are also endangered. The same can be said for Iowa’s prairies." - Steve Lekwa, Ames Tribune, Prairies not unlike rain forests
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
top of page