Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
Show your support for IPN with our bison logo hoodie. Bison are an iconic symbol of the American prairie. Once they roamed these lands in the millions. While we’re not saying you should have bison roaming your backyard, we do think they’re a great reminder of the prairie ecosystem that could be in your backyard.
Featuring our logo designed by Cait Caughey of Mullein Hill Farm near Mondamin, Iowa. You can't go wrong with a classic.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
top of page